Wednesday 30 May 2012

Because Of You

This is a poem that I wrote when I was feeling really happy one day, thinking of my friends. :)

You taught me how to laugh and talk,

To scream aloud, to take a walk.

I smile now like i used to

And I'm like this because of you


You cleared my mind you cleared it all,

you made sure i wouldn't fall

I paint again the gray skies blue

And i'm like this because of you


You don't agree you don't believe

You still promise that you won't leave

But i keep saying that i love you

And i'm like this because of you


I know the past has been really tough

But i tell u its different and i don't bluff

Believe me baby its really true

I'm like this because of you


Oh how i wish i could hold your hand

Drench in the rain, lie in the sand

Every color's different, every hue is new

And i'm like this because of you

No comments:

Post a Comment